Pennies or pounds – every fundraising effort counts. From a fun run to a marathon … however far you’re able to go to help us, and whatever means you choose – it’s appreciated!
Maybe you can volunteer your time or /expertise? We’d love to explore this further with you. Just get in touch.
You’ve already helped by visiting this website and increasing your own awareness, so thank you!
Be a Mito Hero
by becoming a corporate supporter.
Why choose My Mito Mission?
We know it’s important to many businesses to choose a charity that’s meaningful to as many people as possible.
We offer that opportunity.
That’s because mitochondrial research isn’t solely relevant to people with mitochondrial disease. MILLIONS in the UK have common conditions known to also involve damage to the mitochondria – such as cancer, dementia, heart disease and MANY more.
Why get involved?
- create positive PR opportunities
- reach new audiences and drive business
- fulfil your corporate social responsibility aspirations
- align with a distinctive, innovative charity dedicated to leading awareness in an exciting, new field of medical research – that could make a difference to MILLIONS of lives
- receive promotional materials acknowledging your support – certificates, banners etc
Become a Regular Mito Hero
Commit to a regular minimum donation of £20 a month. Links are below if you’d like to sign up right now as a corporate supporter for My Mito Mission.
If you’d prefer to:
- support an individual local mission
- donate a different amount
- donate at a different frequency eg quarterly, annually
- donate in equivalent goods or services instead…
… just contact us to sort out a bespoke arrangement.
Other ways to help
Could you nominate us as you chosen charity for the year, month, week or day? Run a single event to raise awareness for mitochondrial disease? Do you have a match-funding scheme from which we might benefit? Could you have awareness raising leaflets at your premises?
Whether it’s hosting a collecting can, staff volunteering or sponsoring specific campaigns or events…
Roll of Honour
Church Lane Surgery
KTH Engineering Group
Lloyds Bank Foundation
Northern Gas Networks
Safety Systems Technology
Thurston Fox & Hounds
A special mention also to the following: